International Student & Scholar Services

ISS Forms and Downloads

In order to best serve SUU international students, all of the forms below are also available in print in International Student & Scholar Services. If you have questions about any of the forms, consult the back of the form for a list of frequently asked questions, or stop by ISSS.


How To Documents

Change of Status F-1 to F-2
Change of Status F-2 to F-1
Change of Status J-1 to F-1
Travel and Reentry
Applying for a Driver’s License
Applying for a Social Security Number
J-2 Employment Application Process

Transfer Credits from an International University to SUU

Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email advising you of your next steps.

Requests can be submitted to [email protected]. You will receive an email within 2-3 business days letting you know of the status of your request.